TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unity Trading Group Terms and conditions
Last updated: October 2018
The services provided to you via this Website are educational and information services in relation to cryptocurrency (Services), which include:
- News or noteworthy information;
- Training, information and education;
- Technical analysis of particular markets;
- Videos of live trading sessions; and
- Our ideas and opinions on marketplace trades.
The advice provided on this website is general advice only and therefore is not tailored to your personal financial situation or needs. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Unity Trading Group is not a financial advisor and you should seek independent financial advice that is tailored to you before acting on any information or recommendations that are provided.
Any currency references are references to Bitcoin or Australian Dollar (AUD) unless otherwise specified.
Before acting on this information you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If any products are detailed on this website, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the products and consider its contents before making any decisions.
This Website does not offer securities or other financial products, nor does it invite subscriptions for securities or other financial products to any person. Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance.
We do not endorse the information, products or advice provided on third party sites which we provide links to. You must review the content of any external or
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Unity Trading Group’s Website does not guarantee the quality, performance or fitness for purpose of the Website and Services or the completeness, accuracy or currency of statements, representations and information of others (including without limitation data, reports and analyses) provided via the Website and Services. Unity Trading Group disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice on this Website.
The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on this website is no substitute for tailored financial advice.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in the state of Victoria, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions can be modified at any time by us and you agree to continue to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as modified. We will give you notice of these changes by publishing revised Terms and Conditions on this website. We will not separately notify you of these changes.
If the whole or any part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions are void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction, it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy.
Risks of Trading and Holding Crypto or Digital Currencies
- The trading or holding of coins, tokens, crypto, digital currency, or digital assets of the like (collectively “Coins“) involves significant risks and the losses can be substantial. You should carefully consider and assess whether trading or holding of Coins is suitable for you, depending upon your financial circumstances and tolerance to risk.
- Coins such as Bitcoin and Ether are unlike traditional currencies, goods or commodities in the market and are subject to exceptional risks. Unlike other traditional forms of currency, Coins are decentralised and are not backed by a central bank, government or legal entities and remains unregulated. As such, the value of Coins may swing depending upon the market,
confidenceof investors, competing currencies, regulatory announcements or changes, technical problems or any other factors.
- You will be required to create an account by providing your name, email address and Discord ID number in order to subscribe to and access the Services.
- In opening your account, you must not provide any information that is false or misleading.
- In using the Services, you will have access to third party communication applications such as Discord, which allows communication between subscribers.
- You must comply with the terms and agree to the privacy policies of third party communication applications as well as the Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to not disclose or share your account details, whether intentionally or unintentionally, with anyone or permit anyone to access your account.
- You must inform us immediately if you become aware or reasonability suspect that the information associated with your account has been disclosed.
- In unsubscribing from the Services, you acknowledge that you may you may lose access to any previously stored data associated with your account.
- You acknowledge that you do not own or have any proprietary rights in your account and therefore shall not sell, offer to sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer your account to anyone.
- You agree to take full responsibility for your account and any loss or damage that may result from any unauthorised access to your account, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
Payment and subscription
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees are provided in Bitcoin or Australian Dollar (AUD)currency.
- You agree to pay the stated fees in Bitcoin or Australian Dollar (AUD) for all Services provided.
- Once you create an account, you can access our Services by paying the monthly subscription fee listed on the Website. Your subscription to the Services will begin when your initial payment is processed and will continue
forcontinue for 30 days. You can renew your subscription every 30 days by accessing your account settings and paying the monthly subscription fee.
- Given that the value of Bitcoin is subject to change, we reserve the right to change the monthly subscription fee at any time. However, prior to changing the monthly subscription fee, we will provide you with notice and give you the option to cancel your subscription.
- We accept payment in Bitcoin using a third party payment providers such as CoinPayments and Australian Dollar Using STRIPE and reserve the right to change our mode of payment at any time. You must comply with both the terms of
third partypayment providers as well as our Terms and Conditions
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any additional charges imposed by the third party payment providers.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be held liable and responsible for any damages or consequential loss (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you as a result of any fraud resulting from cryptocurrency payment.
- You warrant to us that you are a bona fide user of the Website and Services for the purposes of trading Coins.
- You must not:
- Engage in any restricted or criminal activities, including but not limited to:
- Terrorist financing;
- Money laundering;
- Illegal gambling;
- Distributing or funding drugs and drug paraphernalia; or
- Malicious hacking;
- Knowingly or recklessly provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information through the Website;
- Use the Website and Services for the purpose of obtaining, processing, distributing, viewing, assessing, analysing, copying or replicating any information, methods or processes related to the Website (including without limitation by way of data scraping, the use of collection or accumulation tools and robotic or scripted responses);
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to construct, copy or replicate the
Website’ssource code, formulas or processes;
- Interfere with the security of the Website or the safe use of the Website by others (including without limitation by way of distributing viruses, corrupted files or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or which are otherwise directed at the Website or its users);
- Use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or in a way which infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person (including us);
- Knowingly or recklessly use and/or take advantage of a technical or technological error, loophole or glitch on the Website and Services;
- Use the Website or the information contained in it for commercial purposes which are competitive to the Website or our business or which would otherwise be detrimental or prejudicial to our interests in any way;
- Use systematic, repetitive or other related methods which are designed to generate or obtain repetitive and repeated amounts of data or other information from or to the Website or which may otherwise place an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or send ‘spam material’ or engage in any communication that is offensive, false, unlawful, defamatory, indecent, unfair or inappropriate in any way to others, which would reasonably be considered ‘spam’ or which is deliberately false, misleading, or deceptive (or likely to mislead or deceive);
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the Website; or
- Do anything else which may interfere with or negatively affect the operation of our Website, Services or other users.
- Any user of the Website who violates or breaches our Terms and Conditions may have their membership and trading account terminated, as well as any pending transactions cancelled. You may also be held liable for any losses incurred by Unity Trading Group or any other user of the Website.
- Unity Trading Group encourages users to report any problems or vulnerabilities with our Website and Services by submitting a support request on our website or emailing us at Unity Trading Group at firstname.lastname@example.org If you notify us in good faith, we may not restrict your use of our Website or Services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Unity Trading Group (and each of its associated entities, directors, officers, affiliates, employees, service providers, members, representatives and agents, collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including reasonable legal costs awarded by a court) which arise out of or relate to:
- your conduct and use of our Website and Services;
- your breach of any law, regulation or rule;
- your violation or breach of Unity Trading Group’s copyright, intellectual property, trade secrets, patents,
trade marks, service marks or any other proprietary right under law;
- any information that you provide to us via our Website and Services; or
- any damage that you may cause to our Website and Services, to any user or any other person or entity.
- This indemnity includes without limitation, liability relating to intellectual property rights, defamation and breaches of privacy.
- We do not guarantee the repayment of capital or any particular return from, or any increase in, the value of any product or service that we provide information in relation to.
- The transmission of information over the Internet (including to or from the Website) is not completely secure or
error free. In particular, emails to or from us and information submitted to or accessed via this Website may not be secure and you should use discretion in deciding what information you send to us via these means.
- Emails to and from us may undergo email filtering and virus scanning, including by
third partycontractors. We do not warrant that such filters and scans will be effective in removing viruses or other potentially harmful code.
- You acknowledge that you use Unity Trading Group Website and Services (and obtain and transmit data to it) entirely at your own risk, that it is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and that we do not make any representations or warranties as to the security, availability of our Website and Services or that your access or use will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
- Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on this Website is owned by Unity Trading Group. You may not alter or modify this information in any way, including removing this copyright notice.
- Except where necessary for viewing the information on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968(Cth) or other applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions, no information on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of the owner of the copyright in that material.
- All information, graphics, data, prices, charts, video, audio and any other material (Website Material) displayed on or available on the Website, and all the underlying source code and software, is owned or used under license by us, except where expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Website.
- This Website, all Website Material and any intellectual property which vests in either of them is protected by copyright. You may download and print content from this Website for your own personal or internal business purposes only. You must not publish, adapt, communicate to the public, distribute to third parties, amend or make any other copy of
informationon this Website without our prior written consent or otherwise do anything which would infringe our intellectual property rights in the Website or the Website Material.
trade marks, registered trade marks, product names, logos and company names mentioned on this Website are either owned by us or are displayed under licence or with permission from the owner. Those third-party marks, logos and names remain the property of their respective owners.
- Reference on the Website to any companies, products, services, branding, offers or other information, by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us or the respective trademark owner.
- We do not guarantee any particular rate or return, the performance of any investment or the repayment of capital from any investment which we provide information in relation Third party investments are subject to possible risks, including delays in repayment and loss of income or capital invested, and you should
thereforeseek tailored financial advice before acting on any information or advice.
- This website may contain references to other special offers or promotions by third parties that have not been verified by us. The website may contain links to other websites or pages of third parties. We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites or pages linked to or linking to this website. Such links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. We do not endorse, approve or recommend the operators of third party websites or the content of those websites, including Discord.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, we make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the goods or services available from third parties. Your obtaining of goods or services from third parties is at your own risk. You indemnify us against all liability, loss, damage, cost and expense arising from or relating to your obtaining goods or services including any offers or promotions from a third party referred to in this website.
- Following links to any other websites or pages or linking this website to another website is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or expenses arising in connection with such linking. If you wish to link to this website, you must first seek our written approval.
No investment Advice Given or Provided By Unity Trading Group
43. No Investment Advice Provided. Any opinions, chats, messages, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this Website are provided as general market information for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. Unity Trading Group Pty Ltd, will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.